© Produced by
Caring Carers Ltd Registered in England & Wales - Registration Number: 7495685
Privately Funded Care
CarePrivately Funded Care
Remaining independent in your own home is important to us all. Caring Carers realises that and our fully qualified staff are committed to ensure this is maintained even when everyday tasks become more of a challenge.
To that end our friendly, fully qualified and quality assured Care Workers, Support Workers and Registered Nurses are on hand to ensure you get the best quality of care in the very best place – your own home.
Typical services that we can offer include:-::
• Help with getting up
• Help with going to bed
• Washing and dressing
• Medication assistance
• Cooking meals, preparing drinks and helping you to meet any specific dietary, religious or cultural requirements
• Light household duties, such as cleaning and laundry services
• Shopping for food and small general household items
• Accompanied visits to appointments and social outings
• Night sitting / sleepover service
• General companionship
Services are tailored to each individual’s needs and can be provided from half an hour visits up to 24-hour support.
Please contact us for further information.
|Just One Team|
|Health & Safety|
|In The Home|
|Staff Resource Bank|
|Social Services Funded Care|
|Privately Funded Care|
|CC Training Books|
|Gov Training Books|
|Fax & Phone|
|Leave A Comment|