© Produced by
Caring Carers Ltd Registered in England & Wales - Registration Number: 7495685
We are committed to compliance.
This results in Safety, Exceptional Standards of care,Total Reliability and Trust.
This extends to our Clients and all members of our organisations; Carers, Support Staff and Management Team.
All staff undergo a face-to-face interview, every applicant is subject to a thorough vetting procedure. This includes:
* An enhanced level Criminal Records Bureau (CRB), or in Scotland, enhanced Disclosure, check.
* Written references from a candidate’s previous two employers
* A full employment history (with all gaps explained)
* Verification of a candidate’s identity
* Verification of NMC PIN number
* Work permit status (if applicable)
* Verification of qualifications and training certificates
* Sex Offenders Register
* Declaration of physical and mental fitness
* Immunisation status
|Just One Team|
|Health & Safety|
|In The Home|
|Staff Resource Bank|
|Social Services Funded Care|
|Privately Funded Care|
|CC Training Books|
|Gov Training Books|
|Fax & Phone|
|Leave A Comment|